Starting another blog to document my love/hate relationship with food, working out and my attempts at being healthy.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Thursday Nights with Nap and Lib

Not sure why I never brought my camera to our almost weekly Thursday night outings... maybe because we kept going to BJ's for a month and a half but now that we're venturing out to other places, maybe I will keep you guys posted.

So last thursday Lib, Nap and I checked out downtown San Carlos. Refuge is intimate and the food is good. The fact that they serve Belgian beer is another plus. The only downside is that they don't have happy hour prizes. We also checked out Harmony, an organic yogurt place, and the blackberry frozen yogurt is amazing.

Refuge in San Carlos, CA

my yummy burger

chicken cheesesteak

Lib and Nap at Harmony organic frozen yogurt for desert!

my child size yogurt with mangoes on top

harmony also in san carlos - highly recommend it!

blueberries, strawberries on blackberry yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment