Starting another blog to document my love/hate relationship with food, working out and my attempts at being healthy.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lers Ros Thai

730 Larkin Street

We were going to Brenda's for some soul food but for some reason, they were closed on a Friday night! I guess there's always next time.

Yummy thai food for a great price (we spent under $25)! yeah you have to walk through the TL but this is awesome for me since they deliver for free (when i move to the TL in the fall).  They gave us big portions and I basically ate the leftovers today (there's still enough left for another meal!) It was packed though so get ready to wait (we got lucky coz we beat the rush).

We got the duck curry, crab fried rice and of course thai iced tea and vietnamese coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment