Starting another blog to document my love/hate relationship with food, working out and my attempts at being healthy.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

it's been almost 3 weeks since I got my wisdom teeth taken out

and I'm only starting to be able to chew...why the heck am i taking forever to heal? on top of that, i can still sorta feel the extraction site hurt maybe 40% of the time!

the only benefit is that i did lose some of the weight that i gained over the holidays which brings me to why i'm blogging today.

okay this is going to be a boring entry...lol..no pictures today! boo.

so the weight loss really really motivated me to work out and eat healthy again. I've been working out at least 4 - 5x a week, eating 5-6 small portions of lean meats, veggies and good grains except maybe on the weekends when i allow myself to treats. I also haven't been drinking as much as I used to, so that's a definite plus. but now, im noticing that i'm gaining a little bit of it back, not sure what the heck im doing wrong so now i'm starting to not want to keep up the healthy lifestyle if i'm going to end up the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment